2019 8 Week Summer Challenge – Feb 3rd- April 31st
Many of us have something that we’d like to change in our lives, but sometimes this can be pretty difficult to tackle alone.
Our upcoming 8 Week Summer Challenge will be a powerful kickstart to focus on aspects that are currently holding us back from experiencing a true expression of ourselves.
This challenge is heavily focused on positive habit change with a strong body composition focus, with overall winners and runners up winning over $500 is cash and prizes!
In our last Winter Challenge, there was over 38kg of body fat lost and over 7kg of muscle gained across the group of challengers.
With the support of the 23W community, challengers will be guided through activities and journaling activities, which will reinforce mindfulness and positive change strategies.
The things we want to quit or overcome, can be so varied. From stress management, reducing sugar intake, healthy eating, daily stretching/mobility and time management.
Of course, none of these urges or current habits are necessarily horrible, but they are limiting factors.
Limiting factors are conditions that limit our growth and ability to flourish.
So how can we deal with these urges and addictions? It’s tough. I’ve found that it takes a combination of mindfulness and behavior-change strategies.
Over the course of the challenge you will be lead through weekly homework tasks that will help you to create lifelong change. Remember where effort goes, success follows. If you do not commit to this challenge, you will not see the change you desire.
This challenge also includes unlimited small group training, where you will be taught how to efficiently train your body to get the results you want to see.
Are you ready to dive in and see how we can create a multi-pronged approach to build new, amazing habits and the best version of yourself?
What is included:
- 2 x Inbody Body Composition Scans (Scan 1- 29th-1st Feb Scan 2- 26th – 29th)
- Comprehensive 8 week nutrition plan designed for weight loss or muscle gain.
- Challenge launch party- Saturday 2nd January @ 11am
- Weekly seminars and bonus at home workouts
- 24/7 online support through our members only Facebook forum
- Learn to Lift Seminar for beginners to strength training.
- End of Challenge Party
- Over $500 worth of cash and prizes to be won, with $200 cash going to the overall winner.
- Unlimited small group personal training
- $399 paid upfront or $110 for 4 instalments
How to sign up?
- Enrolments will close on the 29th of January with 15 places available to new members.
- Head to 23w.com.au and Join 23W, click on the challenge option, register and we will be in touch to bring you on board.
Ange Drake is an personal trainer, women’s empowerment coach and fitness blogger in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. She is the director of one of the few womens’ only strength training gyms in Melbourne, 23W. Ange helps women to learn how to use strength based training, nutritional strategies and a positive mindset to transform their bodies, relationship with food and mind.
Your fitness style
Can’t decide which of our packages is best suited for you? Take our questionnaire to help you decide!