23W Spotlight: Sophie Stewart- Little By Little, A Little Becomes A Lot
Little by little, a little becomes a lot!
We love sharing client progress and there is non better than our girl Sophie’s!
When Sophie joined our W Tribe in June this year, she was ready to learn how to lift and fuel her body for long term results.
Her transformation has not been overnight. Over the last 7 months, she learnt how do the small things better. At 23W, we preach consistency is better than perfection, with regular strength training becoming the anchor to drive disciplined change in all other areas of your life.
We are so excited to share her progress and personal reflections so far… we know that many women will draw inspiration for her sharing her story!
Stats: Starting Weight 80.8 Waist Circumference 83cm / Current Weight 73.6 Waist Circumference 75cm
1. How long have you been part of the 23W community? About 7 months. I started on the 5th of June after seeing ads on Facebook.
2. What was your goal for the year? Get strong and toned, plus get to <74kgs by Christmas
3.What are you most proud of? My commitment to training early in the morning
4. What have your learnt the most? Diet plays a huge role, and having an understanding of macros and servings size means you don’t need to track every meal to see results
5 What do you enjoy the most about training with 23W? The community! Ange and the girls are amazing and so supportive.
6. What advice would you give other women who are thinking about joining us? It will be the best decision you have ever made for yourself
7. What is your biggest health and fitness tip (what works for you)? Routine and pre-planning will help set you on the path to success.
23W teaches everyday women how to lift weights, lose weight and get a lean, strong and famine physique. We are currently looking for 10 women, just like Sophie to join us January 7th.
Our 28 day program is our introductory program where you will:
- be invited to a 90 minute learn to lift workshop and goal setting seminar
- 2 x one to one consultations with our head coach
- receive our proven 28 day reset guide, including grocery lists and meal plans
- unlimited group training which included individualised periodisation
- weekly seminars and daily motivation
Space is limited, enrolments will close December 31. Enrol here to claim your spot.
Ange Drake is an personal trainer, women’s empowerment coach and fitness blogger in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. She is the director of one of the few womens’ only strength training gyms in Melbourne, 23W. Ange helps women to learn how to use strength based training, nutritional strategies and a positive mindset to transform their bodies, relationship with food and mind.
Your fitness style
Can’t decide which of our packages is best suited for you? Take our questionnaire to help you decide!