2022 Good Friday Bootcamp Wrap Up
Congratulations to everyone who made it into the studio on Good Friday to sweat it out for charity. We are really proud to announce that we raised over $500 in cash donations across our bootcamps and raffle, with an unknown amount also being electronically transferred by our community straight to the appeal.
We would like to thank our major raffle raffle sponsors who helped us put together an epic local business prize pack. Individual raffle winners will be notified.
1. Musical Minds – 2 x casual class vouchers valued at $25 each, musical instrument pack valued at $35, xylophone valued at $30 (total value $115)
2. Skn by Jane Marshall – $150 worth of gift vouchers, 1 x skin starter kit valued at $300
3. A Simple Sandwich – Gift voucher (value tbc)
4. Reborn Hair – Style & cut gift voucher, hair wrap and Nak Hair Repair Treatment
5. She Science – Sports Bra gift voucher valued at $75
6. Dipd- At home polish kit.
Are you ready for our next fundraiser?
2022 Train the Trainer is comING....
Ange Drake is an personal trainer, women’s empowerment coach and fitness blogger in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. She is the director of one of the few womens’ only strength training gyms in Melbourne, 23W. Ange helps women to learn how to use strength based training, nutritional strategies and a positive mindset to transform their bodies, relationship with food and mind.
Your fitness style
Can’t decide which of our packages is best suited for you? Take our questionnaire to help you decide!