Healthy Miso Soba Noodle Salad
- 3 Carrots, medium-sized
- 1/2 cup Mint
- 2 cups Edamame, cooked
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 1 Lime, small
- 20 snow peas
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Tamari or soy sauce, reduced-sodium
- 1 tbsp White miso
- 1 PackSoba noodles
- 1/4 cup Sesame seeds
- Oils & vinegars
- 1 tbsp Peanut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 500g cooked poached chicken breast
- Trim snow peas and slice carrots into thin strips or slice them into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- Whisk together sauce based ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and boil noodles for 4 minutes before draining.
- Meanwhile, heat a saucepan with oil, add cooked chicken and veggies.
- Add noodle and sauce. Stir on heat until all combined before serving. Top with chopped mint and sesame seeds.
Ange Drake is an personal trainer, women’s empowerment coach and fitness blogger in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. She is the director of one of the few womens’ only strength training gyms in Melbourne, 23W. Ange helps women to learn how to use strength based training, nutritional strategies and a positive mindset to transform their bodies, relationship with food and mind.
Your fitness style
Can’t decide which of our packages is best suited for you? Take our questionnaire to help you decide!