Pilot Program- Strong Maidens 12 Week Online Program
From chatting to lots of bad ass babes, we realise that there is a huge gap in the fitness industry in teaching women how to train effectively and efficiently in a commercial gym.
This will be a part face to face and part online program.
Over the next month we will be putting together an 12 Week Online Strong Maidens Program, designed for self motivated women who:
– Want to add 10-40 kilos to their squat, bench and deadlift, tone up and build a head turning physique
– Want to be coached online and want to be held accountable.
– Have time to strength train 3-4 days per week
– Have some gym experience but have a strong desire to learn
– Be willing to report and share your progress, including before and after transformation
– Are new clients to 23W
This program will be delivered part online and involve 3 x weekend seminars across the 12 weeks.
At this stage we are only opening this program to the first 8 women to enrol. But wanted our close community to be the first to hear about it.
This 12 week program will include:
– 3 x Individualised and periodised training programs, tailored to suit your needs and goals
– 3 x Face to Face 90 minute seminars
– Weekly check in and accountability
– Individualised nutrition plan
– Access to our members only community
You will learn:
– How to perfect your technique to allow you to make progress, get stronger and have all the confidence of a BOSS to walk into any gym with confidence.
– Flexible dieting techniques to cut, maintain and build muscle.
– The importance of a growth mindset to achieve your goals.
Positions Available and Application
We will only be accepting 6 women into this program, starting Saturday April 13th.
Successful applicants into this program will be selected based on suitability. To apply, complete this online questionnaire and we will follow up with a phone call.
We are hoping to use this program as a pilot program, so your results and experience will be important to us. For this reason, we will be offer early enrolment on a heavy discount. Be sure to apply to discuss this further.
Ange Drake is an personal trainer, women’s empowerment coach and fitness blogger in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. She is the director of one of the few womens’ only strength training gyms in Melbourne, 23W. Ange helps women to learn how to use strength based training, nutritional strategies and a positive mindset to transform their bodies, relationship with food and mind.
Your fitness style
Can’t decide which of our packages is best suited for you? Take our questionnaire to help you decide!