SIX-WEEK BODY TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
Start Date: Monday 20th February, 2017
End Date: Monday 3rd April, 2017
Why should you join the challenge?
If you want to see real, measurable results and a strong, sexy physique in the mirror, don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Commit to the process and in 6 weeks, you want to be stronger, more athletic and more toned.
It can’t be stressed enough, no matter how perfect a plan sounds on paper, it will fail if you do not stick to it for a significant period of time. The reason why so many are not successful in their body transformation goals is simply because they are inconsistent and eventually quit altogether.
MFD’s 6 Week Challenge is a short enough duration to help you stay focused, while over the suggested 21 days it takes to form a new habit. It’s time for you to be the star of your own life.
What does the challenge involve?
- Unlimited training (for MFD members only)
- Guided nutrition support- macros recommendation or an individualised meal plan
- Following set behavioural goals
- Fortnightly check-in’s and dietary changes
- 24/7 support
- Weekly support and advice
At the end of the Challenge, an overall winner and minor winners will be announced. The winners will be judged on the success of their body transformation, including pictures, measurements, strength gains, encouragement of others and readiness to embrace change.
Grand prize is a new Fitbit charge. Other minor prizes include a pamper pack and fitness gear.
How to enter and be eligible to win
- Register your interest to join with Ange [email protected] or via the contact link.
- Fill in the sent Before 6 Week Body Transformation Challenge form and upload your before photographs into share google doc’s drive (front, side and back view).
- Train hard for 6 weeks, be 100% accountable and adherent.
- Upload progress pictures in week 4 of the program.
- Check in the week prior program commencement, week 3 or 4 and the week concluding the program.
- Fill in the After 6 week Body Transformation Form and upload your after photographs in the week following the conclusion of the program.
Who can enter?
- Full or half MFD members: $50 per week for training and nutritional support
- Online Clients: $29 per week for nutritional support only. Online clients must be able to make face to face check in times. Space is limited to 5 online clients only.
Ange Drake is an personal trainer, women’s empowerment coach and fitness blogger in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. She is the director of one of the few womens’ only strength training gyms in Melbourne, 23W. Ange helps women to learn how to use strength based training, nutritional strategies and a positive mindset to transform their bodies, relationship with food and mind.
Your fitness style
Can’t decide which of our packages is best suited for you? Take our questionnaire to help you decide!